“I feel like this company is part of my family. They care and help all of us. I love my job and feel very blessed to be a part of this team.”
— DEANNA HANEY, Revenue Audit
BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM
Finley & Cook prides itself on being an organization that cares about its employee’s health and well-being. We strive to give our employees work-life balance and an office atmosphere that they enjoy coming to every day. Our employees are not just another number–they are family, we work to enhance the lives of our team members by providing training, empowerment and respect.
We look for individuals whose goals are to help people succeed through unparalleled service and dedication.
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Accident and Cancer Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Health Care Flexible Spending
Current Job Postings
- Audit Manager – CPA Required
- Audit Assistant – Bachelor Degree in Accounting Required
- Accountant – Bachelor Degree in Accounting Preferred
- Accounts Payable Associate – High School Diploma or Equivalent. Accounts Payable Experience Preferred. Microsoft Computer Skills Required.