At Finley & Cook, we use our knowledge, certifications, and experience to develop training presentations to help you attain the knowledge you deserve, while developing the skills, and understanding to enhance performance and staff morale. Register for one of our available classes, attend an educational seminar at a tradeshow or conference we attend, or contact us directly for customized on-site training at your location. Either way, our advisors are here to share their knowledge to help you succeed.
Continuing Education Opportunities:
On-Site Training Available
Helpful Tips from the ABLE Commission
- Employee Alcoholic Beverage Licenses must be obtained through the ABLE Commission
- The ABLE Commission website is ok.gov/able/
- On their website, there is a “Licensing and Application” tab that outlines the necessary steps to apply for a license
- If you are applying for a new license, you must complete an ABLE certified training course within 14 days of your initial date of application
- A complete list of certified training courses can be found on the ABLE website under the “Employee License Training Information” tab
Need help training all your staff? We can help.
We are available to provide on-site training at your location to enable you and your staff to complete the ABLE Commission certified course. Learn how to protect yourself, your organization, and your customers through the responsible selling and serving of alcohol.