Training & Events
Finley & Cook is committed to helping our clients and giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
Check out the events below, we hope to see you there!
2019 Conferences, Tradeshows, Trainings, and Events
Safe Events For Families - Redbud City Festival
Saturday, April 13th in Downtown Shawnee
Finley & Cook is a proud sponsor of the Downtown Shawnee Redbud Festival. We hope to see you there for good food, live entertainment, pop-up shop vendors, and loads of fun.
On-Site Training Available
Helpful Tips from the ABLE Commission
- Employee Alcoholic Beverage Licenses must be obtained through the ABLE Commission
- The ABLE Commission website is ok.gov/able/
- On their website, there is a “Licensing and Application” tab that outlines the necessary steps to apply for a license
- If you are applying for a new license, you must complete an ABLE certified training course within 14 days of your initial date of application
- A complete list of certified training courses can be found on the ABLE website under the “Employee License Training Information” tab
Need help training all your staff? We can help.
We are available to provide on-site training at your location to enable you and your staff to complete the ABLE Commission certified course. Learn how to protect yourself, your organization, and your customers through the responsible selling and serving of alcohol.
April 15 - 16, 2019
Native American Finance Officers Association 37th Annual Conference
Schedule your complimentary consultation with Partner, Scott Huebert at NAFOA
Scott Huebert serves the firm as a Partner specializing in Native American Government and Not-for-Profit fund accounting, and oversees the firm’s Business System Consulting operations. Mr. Huebert will be attending NAFOA and would welcome the opportunity to meet with you.