Not-for-profit accounting shares similarities to for-profit accounting. Although a not-for-profit organization’s main objective is not to turn a profit, it still has to generate enough income to operate and manage expenses. These transactions need to be carefully tracked for tax-filing purposes, cash-flow management, third-party audits and to ensure financial stability. You need to have an understanding of not-for-profit accounting elements and reporting protocols, as well as a clear financial picture of the organization.
- Serenic Navigator
- Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
Your mission is unique, and accounting for your nonprofit organization has unique challenges like managing restricted funds, budgeting across fiscal years, and meeting multiple funder requirements. When so much depends on the success of your organization, maintaining a current, accurate, and transparent picture of your financials is critical. With the right nonprofit accounting / financial software, you can focus on what you do best.
- Manage your finances and track designated funds
- Compare budget to actual
- Create the reports to track donation activity, financials and the balance of funds
- Contribution statements and donor reporting
- Financial Statement Audits
- Audit Prep and Assistance
- Indirect Cost Proposals
- Behind on audits, indirect cost proposals, reconciliations, we can get you caught up and back on track
- Special Projects
- Main thing getting caught up, cleaned up, do review, assessment of your situation, housing, weak spots, where to improve, best practices, regulations, where to improve, etc.
- Full Outsourcing of Accounting and Financial reporting
- Monthly Financial Statement Preparations
- Monthly Reconciliations for Balance Sheet Accounts
- Daily Cash Reports
- Fixed Asset Schedules & Depreciation
- Schedule of Expenditures of Federal Awards
- Grant and Contract Compliance & Financial Reporting
- Unearned Revenue & Grant Receivables Calculation
- Work flow with real time data integration