Current Internship Opportunities
No copies and coffee here!
We know your time is valuable and you’ve worked hard on your education. At F&C, we will provide you with the guidance and support you need to gain exposure to an Audit career.
The F&C Audit Internship program puts you right in the action to help you advance your learning with real situations. Spend time working on relevant projects, learn about the field, make industry connections, and develop both hard and soft skills.
Our Audit internship program is a paid 40 hours a week, plus comp time!
- Ensure compliance with professional, Peer Review, generally accepted accounting principles and other applicable policies and procedures.
- Perform audit, attest, accounting, and review services strategy and plan approved by the Partner and assigned by Audit Senior, Manager of Partner
- Complete audit workpapers by documenting audit tests and findings
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results
- Completion of 15 credit hours in Accounting with completion of the AICPA 150-hour requirement within 24 months of completing internship.
- Basic knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic team environment.
- Dedicated to superior client service.
- Effective communication abilities.
- Strong organization skills with attention to detail.
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity, and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude.
- Motivated self-starter with ability to multitask and accurately complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines.